Real Estate Law
At the law offices of Goodman, Shapiro & Lombardi, we know Massachusetts and Rhode Island real estate law. Since 1998, our attorneys have helped hundreds of prospective buyers and sellers avoid pitfalls and make their real estate dreams a reality. Whether a client is involved in a commercial lease dispute, is the subject of a housing discrimination proceeding, or needs assistance with loans and closing documents, our skilled attorneys can help.
We provide a full range of residential and commercial real estate services to individuals and businesses including developers, contracts, and banks.
- Purchase and Sale Agreements (drafting, negotiation, revision)
- Conveyancing and Financing
- Loan Closing Documents
- Land use Planning, Development and Zoning
- Landlord/Tenant matters (lease violations, disputes, evictions)
- Housing Discrimination
- Boundary Disputes and Adverse Possession matters
- Search Title issues
- FHA Certification issues
- Buyer and Seller Representation services