- Featured in the above video is GSL Principals Henry Goodman and Ellen Shapiro’s most recent WBZ radio segment in which basic condominium issues are discussed.
- On Saturday, Sept. 21 from 8-9 p.m. on WBZ A.M. 1030 Real Estate Radio, we discussed the pros and cons of condominium rental restrictions (whether or not a condo allows units to be rented or occupied by owners), including the impact on mortgages versus the marketability of units, with hosts Rick Scherer & Ali Alavi.
- For information about our future airings, please stay tuned for updates via email, Facebook, and Twitter.
Thanks for Listening!Read More
Click to view GSL’s article featured in the September 2013 edition of Condo Media Magazine:
- Gaining Access to Troubled Units: Knowing and Understanding the Documents and Laws by Mary Joy Howes, Esq.
- GSL attorneys will conduct Professional Consultations at their Expo booth and address condominium and related legal issues.
- Pamela Jonah, Esq. will present a seminar titled “Reasonable Accommodations: Pot-Bellied Pigs, Ramps and Lifts, Common Area Modifications: What’s a Board to Do?” Attorney Jonah will discuss the changing environment and laws surrounding reasonable accommodations, as well as frequent issues that arise in a condo setting regarding questions of physical and emotional disabilities.*
Saturday, October 5, 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center
181 Boston Post Road, West
Marlboro, MA 01752
Exhibitor Booth 11, 8 a.m.- 1:30 p.m.
Reasonable Accommodations with Pamela Jonah: 10:00- 11:00 a.m., location TBA
*We invite you to send questions about your condo challenges in advance to Pam at email@example.com or other GSL attorneys at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to address pertinent issues at our booth and seminar.
PLEASE CHECK IN AT GSL’S EXHIBITOR BOOTH BEFORE 1 P.M. TO ENTER OUR DRAWING.
The Conference & Expo is approved for 5 points for CMCA continuing education. All Conference & Expo programs and events are open and free to all registered attendees.
GSL is a proud co-sponsor of this event.